1. How long does
the process take?
For paintless dent removal it takes anywhere from 15 minutes up to one hour. We carry out
all repairs on-site.
2. How is it done?
Our technicians use specialist tools that are placed behind the panel, they gently push
the dents out. With this process you don't have to worry about the paint being harmed.
3. What kind of results can I expect?
We guarantee our work. All dents are different but for the most part we take out 99%
of the dents fully. Meaning you can't even tell there was a dent there.
4. How big a dent can you repair?
We can repair dents from the size of a 5p coin up to the size of a golf ball. (Bigger
dents can often be substantially improved.)
5. How are you cheaper than a body shop?
You need to take your car to a body shop.
- A body shop will have your car for at least half a day. We will repair your dent
in no more than one hour.
- A body shop charges you by the hour. We give you a set price for the work to be carried
out. Often saving you as much as 70% on the body shop quote.
6. Can the dents come back?
No, the only way a dent will appear on your vehicle is if a new dent occurs. All dents are
taken out permanently.